Work in Progress

My_Bench.jpg - Picamatic - upload your images

My bench at work



My_Class_Bench.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic


My_Class_Bench_2.jpg - Picamatic - upload your images

My Jewellers Bench, Made By Frank Kirkman

Cheers Mate!


p1010039.jpg - Picamatic - upload your images

p1010042.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic

My Tools, a lot recently donated by Ann Chisholm, Thank you Ann.



Tool's.JPG - upload images with Picamatic

Pliers!



2007_0424_180248AA.JPG - upload images with Picamatic

Me, doing what I do, what I love.
Here I am knocking a ring up with a Triblet & a Mallet


p1010043.jpg - upload images with Picamatic


p1010051.jpg - upload images with Picamatic

Me working on a Tension Ring


p1010061.jpg - upload images with Picamatic


Me using a Wedding Ring Sizer to harden the properties of a silver tension ring

p1010045.jpg - upload images with Picamatic

Russell preparing to solder.

p1010046.jpg - upload images with Picamatic

Russell soldering

2007_0424_181844AA.JPG - Picamatic - upload your images

Wire being twisted to make a bangle


2007_0424_182306AA.JPG - upload images with Picamatic

Soldering with a Micro Torch & Solder Paste


2007_0424_182322AA.JPG - upload images with Picamatic

Precision soldering, steady hand!


Val.JPG - upload images with Picamatic

Val twisting some wire


Diane_&_I.JPG - upload images with Picamatic

Diane & I


Mimi_&_Barbara.JPG - image uploaded to Picamatic

Mimi & Barbara


ring1.JPG - upload images with Picamatic


Mimis Husband, Micheal made this,
Its stunning to look at!

Micheals_Swirl_Ring.jpeg - upload images with Picamatic


Micheals Swirl Ring, Its Perfect.



African_Rosewood_Ban.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic


I made this for myself about 4 years ago, its no longer with us as I smashed it closing a draw with force about two years ago.

Tonys_Sun_Broach.jpeg - Picamatic - upload your images


Tonys Sun, Silver & Copper Broach.

Tonys_Handmade__Chain.jpeg - image uploaded to Picamatic


Handmade_Chain_and_p.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic


Tony made these, by hand, every jump ring! Then constructed them, in meticulous fashion then "drew" them down through a draw plate. he blew me away! amazing fete Tony, well done!


Tonys_Cornelian_Ring.jpeg - Picamatic - upload your images


Tonys Cornelian Ring, he wears it to this day.


I_Love_Rollercoaster.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic

Ande Made this about 5 years ago, the language is Chinese Manderin, it spells "I Love Rollercoaster"
Well done Ande.

No comments:

Post a Comment