Frank Kirkman, Thankyou.

Frank, I am indebted to you for all the hard work you do, it really is appreciated.You are there for me every night, to help and assist, kick my arse, do the things that I cant do, we have the use of your tools & knowledge.

Frank.jpg - Picamatic - upload your images


Frank_Kirkman.jpg - upload images with Picamatic


The man himself, cracking smile my friend!


Franks_Workshop_2.JPG - image uploaded to Picamatic

Franks_Workshop.JPG - image uploaded to Picamatic

Franks Workshop, Organised Chaos.


550942214_l.jpg - upload images with Picamatic


Franks Windmill


Frank_&_I.JPG - image uploaded to Picamatic



Frank & I


2007_0424_182724AA.JPG - upload images with Picamatic


Frank showing of his manufactured pieces.


2007_0424_180220AA.JPG - upload images with Picamatic

Frank helping out students


2007_0424_190712AA.JPG - image uploaded to Picamatic



Frank setting a stone



2007_0424_190800AA.JPG - image uploaded to Picamatic



DSC00019.jpg - Picamatic - upload your images

DSC00020.jpg - Picamatic - upload your images


Frank made this for me, its a draw bench to draw down wire.

Cheers.


Tiara.jpg - upload images with Picamatic

frank_tiara_a4.jpg - Picamatic - upload your images

Just more Tiara's that
Frank has made, well done
mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment