All of my (Including My Students) Tension Rings

Tension Rings, they are an absolute joy to look at, relatively easy to make, the awkward part is "hardening the metal". Depending on what stone you use, deciphers how you are going to "set the stone".


IMG_0218.JPG - upload images with Picamatic

This was the first Tension Ring I made about ten years ago now, notice the stone is slightly askew. Made it for my sister, Rachel Bowden


CZ_Tension_set_Ring.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic

This is one of my students (Barbara Gaskill) tension rings


Dark_Saphire_Ring.jpg - upload images with Picamatic


Scillion_Saphire_Ten.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic



IMG00033-20090310-1915.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic

Debbies Tension Ring


IMG00032-20090310-1915.jpg - Picamatic - upload your images

Sam's Tension Ring


IMG00040-20090310-2052.jpg - image uploaded to Picamatic

Jo's Glass Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment